• Welcome to Southeast Shooters.
    Your premier no-compormise firearm forum. Its Free to join and use to talk, buy and sell firearms, accesories and more coming down from the ATF.

In 10 years...

We will be considered the founding members. ODT will play the part of Titanic and only live on as a distant memory.

That's the plan anyways. And I'm all for optimism - and free speech. That other site masquerading as a Constitution loving forum sure has forgotten about the 1st amendment.

I'm in far North East Georgia near the South Carolina border.

Looking forward to help build a better experience where your voice can and should be heard. The direct opposite of the restrictive nature of ODT.

Let's Robin Hood ad revenue and tactfully metriculate ODT's users and eventually make their site unsustainable which in turn would send the mods back to their mall security duties.

Southeast Shoooters should first and foremost be a forum, which by it's very definition is the following:
"a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged."
Which ODT contradicts consistently and should not be considered a forum at all.

With all that rambling out of the way
99C264E4-E457-4D6F-9F00-BE2B07D0057F.jpeg

- Make Gun Forums Great Again -​

41mag

Cmon folks ! We gotta get this place going if we are going to take credit for anything. It has to be something before it can be anything….right ??
So we need some talk, gun chat, bulls**ting, all that cool stuff !

Spanky

I am all for this. Met a lot of good people at ODT, but man... have a contrary opinion to one of the mods, or one of their pet "chosens" and they just made your life hell.

And you make a great point, that being all about the 2nd, while ignoring and trampling on the 1st, does seem a bit ideologically inconsistent...

I am all for this. Met a lot of good people at ODT, but man... have a contrary opinion to one of the mods, or one of their pet "chosens" and they just made your life hell.

And you make a great point, that being all about the 2nd, while ignoring and trampling on the 1st, does seem a bit ideologically inconsistent...
Ultimately I agree with light moderation but to give someone "points" and ban them for posting in a wrong sub forum, meanwhile you have people being openly racist and calling people retards, it just makes no sense as to what their end goal is except to showcase their superiority complex. If I were a betting man, I'd say the whole lot of them were bullied as kids and now they can have their revenge.

Spanky

Ultimately I agree with light moderation but to give someone "points" and ban them for posting in a wrong sub forum, meanwhile you have people being openly racist and calling people retards, it just makes no sense as to what their end goal is except to showcase their superiority complex. If I were a betting man, I'd say the whole lot of them were bullied as kids and now they can have their revenge.
Have you seen pictures of Dan? His face is the last face that a child sees before their picture ends up on the side of a carton of milk.

He looks like a total creep, and he's obviously not used to having any kind of control or authority in his life, so he gets it from ODT. I am the head of our HOA. And you know what? I don't hassle anyone unless they have their car up on blocks in the road for more than a day or two. I don't like telling other people what to do, so I got on the HOA so that others wouldn't be walking around with a clip board telling me what to do. That's been my approach when I have modded forums, which I have done multiple times going back to the mid 1990's when the social networking and forum portion of the net was just getting started...

If you got action or a note from me, it was because you were truly being over the top and causing issues... Other than that, you don't hear from me. I assume that most adults can do the right thing and paint within the lines without a babysitter looking over your shoulder... If you can't, then I guess I have to step in, but I don't really WANT to...

Have you seen pictures of Dan? His face is the last face that a child sees before their picture ends up on the side of a carton of milk.

He looks like a total creep, and he's obviously not used to having any kind of control or authority in his life, so he gets it from ODT. I am the head of our HOA. And you know what? I don't hassle anyone unless they have their car up on blocks in the road for more than a day or two. I don't like telling other people what to do, so I got on the HOA so that others wouldn't be walking around with a clip board telling me what to do. That's been my approach when I have modded forums, which I have done multiple times going back to the mid 1990's when the social networking and forum portion of the net was just getting started...

If you got action or a note from me, it was because you were truly being over the top and causing issues... Other than that, you don't hear from me. I assume that most adults can do the right thing and paint within the lines without a babysitter looking over your shoulder... If you can't, then I guess I have to step in, but I don't really WANT to...
I certainly have. Did you happen to see his parody introduction here:
🤣🤣🤣

41mag

I certainly have. Did you happen to see his parody introduction here:
🤣🤣🤣
Sounds/looks like a perv on the edge , if you ask me !
Absolutely needs to be looked at with a side glance I think !! Lol

Spanky

This is Dan. And at the risk of pissing off other Freemasons... I do think that its a strange group... sorta between a club, a religion and a cult... People pretending to be the keepers of some arcane magic or knowledge... It's just weird. lol

Attachments

• DanKATL.jpg
    DanKATL.jpg
    585.2 KB · Views: 9